It is a drink that is made by mixing equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar and hot water until a cream or foam forms. After this cream is added to hot or cold milk, you can decorate coffee powder, cocoa, cookies or honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes.
- Cook Time: 5 minutes.
- Total Time: 10 minutes.
- Yield: 2 cups or glasses.
➢ 2 tablespoons (30g) of instant coffee can be with or without caffeine, as you prefer.
➢ 2 tablespoons (30g) of sugar or stevia – important that it is granulated-
➢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) very hot water.
➢ 1 tablespoon of unsweetened chocolate (Optional).
➢ Glass of milk (can be whole, vegetable or one of your preference) with ice or hot milk in a cup
➢ Liquid milk can be whole, vegetable or one of your preference.
➢ Cinnamon (optional)
1. Place everything in a bowl and whisk vigorously. It also helps if you have an electric mixer, it takes 10-15min. by hand. Stop when it’s fluffy.
2. Add the cocoa powder a tablespoon at a time until you like the intensity. I personally used 1 tbsp. Whisk it together.
1. Serve the shaken coffee over a glass of ice cold milk or a cup of hot milk.
2. Add a touch of ground cinnamon, we really love that special flavor that this ingredient gives to coffee.
To see our recipe in the video you can connect with us through our Instagram.
Did you try it the recipe? We would love you to share it with us.
Mention @Temptationsbite on Instagram or use the hashtag #temptationsbiterecipe